Bands Play the Gardens on Sundays
Head to the amphitheatre this Sunday, where you'll be entertained by the wonderfully atmospheric and uplifting sound of a live band.
All set against the backdrop of Trentham lake, aside beautiful award-winning gardens. Take a rest from your stroll around, maybe bring a picnic and get ready for some good old-fashioned sounds, and maybe have a sing-a-long too!
- 23 June - Stone Town Band
- 30 June - Trentham Brass Band
- 7 July - Birmingham Brass Band
- 14 July - Florence Brass Band (1-3pm)
- 21 July - Amington Band
- 28 July - All Woman Choir (1-1.45pm and 2.30-3.15pm)
- 4 August - Rode Hall Silver Band
- 11 August - Uttoxeter Brass Band
- 18 August - Tutbury Wind Band
- 25 August - Rode Hall Silver Band
- 1 September - Rode Hall Silver Band