Fairy Lights COVID Safety
The safety of our visitors is hugely important to us, we want to reassure you that measures have been put in place to ensure the Fairy Lights trail is COVID safe and an enjoyable experience for all.
Is Fairy Lights COVID-19 safe?
Fairy Lights offers the exclusive opportunity for a small number of visitors each night to enjoy the Italian Gardens and see the fairies, statue of Perseus and other magical elements in a different light. A one-way route around the Fairy Lights trail will be in place to aid social distancing along with separate entry and exit points.
The Trentham Estate has been awarded the Good to Go certification by Visit England. This certification shows that we have implemented COVID-19 government guidance and put measures in place to ensure visitor and staff safety.
We ask that you respect all other visitors and members of staff when on-site and follow the government rule to not mix with other households. Please take note of the following measures in place for your visit:
• Test and Trace QR codes will be displayed at Gardens Entrance please register using the NHS app.
• Please follow the social distancing and government guidelines at all times.
• Face coverings are compulsory indoors and where 2m social distancing is not possible.
• There is a one-way system in place in the gardens
• To avoid unnecessary cash handling, we will only accept card payments.
• Hand sanitising stations are located throughout the gardens, but we also recommend bringing your own.
• All our facilities, surfaces and touch points will be cleaned regularly.
• We have a COVID-19 risk assessment in place and are taking all steps possible to keep you safe.
• Our staff are here to help, please respect them and their space whilst they assist you.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your visit, you can transfer your ticket to a future visit/event or request a refund. In this situation, we will email you with full details of how to request a transfer or refund.
What happens if I have to self-isolate due to COVID-19?
If you have been instructed to isolate due to COVID-19 and are therefore unable to attend, we will do our best to accommodate you on another date once your isolation is complete (a minimum of 15 days after the start date of isolation). If another date is not available a refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Proof may be required.
What happens if the event has to be cancelled due to COVID-19?
If the experience has to be cancelled due to government restrictions or another situation relating to COVID-19 you will be notified by email and offered an alternative date, if available, or a full refund.
Full event terms and conditions can be found here - Event T&Cs.