Jobs at Trentham
The Trentham Estate is a thriving business community - over 700 people were employed here during the Summer. It might also be well worth you coming to look around the Shopping Village, as short-term vacancies are often posted in the shop windows.
One More Bear are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic sales assistant to join our team! You must be a confident, outgoing person who will help to increase sales!
The role will mainly be working on the shop floor, giving customer service and working on a one to one basis with the customers.
The position is for one full day at the weekend (day will vary) so you must be flexible to work either day and flexible to work extra hours during busy periods (e.g. bank holidays, half terms and holiday cover.)
To apply, please hand your CV into store with your availability or email it email@example.com
Title: Estate Operative
Hours: 40 hours per week to suit the tasks requested. This will involve supporting the various teams during the day, during the evening or working regular weekends when required – perhaps to help support events or other service required duties.
Holidays: 25 days per annum (excluding national bank holidays)
- A highly flexible member of the Estate Team who will also be required to support the estate, outdoor pursuits, garden services, visitor services, events and the garden team in a range of maintenance, project and operational tasks.
- Overall strategic management with Head of Garden and Estate.
- Specific supervision with Estate Supervisor and Estates Team Manager.
Key Skills / Experience:-
- Practical skills in estate maintenance
- A sound background in machinery usage: mowers, strimmers, chippers.
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation.
- An ability to work alone or as a member of a team (i.e. to work with other gardeners, students, volunteers and contractors as may be required).
- An individual who has worked in a ‘similar environment’ preferable but not essential (i.e. an historic garden).
- PA1 and PA6 in chemical usage.
- NPTC Tractor Driving.
- Estate Qualification to level 2.
- A current, clean driving licence.
- Maintenance, Presentation and Development within All areas of the Garden and Estate.
- Supporting the estate, outdoor pursuits, garden services, visitor services, events and the garden team in a range of maintenance, project and operational tasks.
- Under take weekly health and safety checks and report back to estates manager
- And such other duties as may be appropriate from time to time.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May.
As assistant manager, you will assist the store manager in running the store with the management team, taking ownership of your store as though it is your own. You will be expected to be on the front line taking responsibility for financial results, store standards, event planning, daily operations, building rapport with customers, mentoring and developing people looking to progress within the company.
Why work for Cadwaladers?
Cadwaladers originated in 1927 in Criccieth North Wales. A family owned and managed business of 8 stores, which offers delicious custom blends of tea and coffee, award winning ice cream, indulgent ice cream sundaes, and carefully selected breakfast and lunch items. At Cadwaladers we aim to recruit the greatest staff who give the greatest service to our customers, care and attention to our products and demonstrate a passion for the role by living and breathing SPARKLE. (Smile, Positive, Adaptable, Reliable, Knowledgeable, Listen, Enthusiastic)
To apply please visit - www.cadwaladers.com
Trentham Monkey Forest is unique to the UK, with 140 free-roaming Barbary macaques living within a 60-acre forest. We are looking for confident, friendly, customer focused people to join our exceptional cafe team.
Daily duties within our busy onsite cafe include preparing food, re-stocking/replenishing items, preparing and serving hot food, till work and general cleaning duties. Experience is preferred but not essential.
We have available part-time and full-time posts, and all positions start in March until the start of November. You will be required to work weekends and bank holidays.
For more information and to apply visit the Monkey Forest website.