The Trentham Estate
Award-winning, unique, inspiring
The Trentham Estate is one of the country’s top visitor destinations. Comprising 725 acres, it is the last remnants of one of England’s great garden estates. The estate attracts in the region of 3 million visitors a year, due to its wide appeal and diverse activities to engage every generation.
We benefit from our fantastic central location, adjacent to the main A34 dual carriageway, just south of Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire. 2.5 miles from junction 15, M6.
The Trentham Estate is home to these great attractions:
- The award-winning Trentham Gardens
- The inspirational Trentham Shopping Village
- The flagship store Trentham Garden Centre
- The unique Trentham Monkey Forest
- Trentham Treetop Adventures
- The Premier Inn hotel
- A fun-packed events programme
The estate is also home to several community clubs and associations, including; Trentham Coarse Fishing Club, Trentham Watersports Assocation and Trentham Bowling Club. You can even take a Hot Air Balloon ride at Trentham!
Read our latest visitor update here.