Trentham Gardens Season Ticket Prices
We are not currently selling or renewing annual tickets, please refer to our visitor update. Apologies and thank you.
Price valid until
31 March 2020
|Seniors and Students||£62.00|
|Child (Aged 3-15 Years)||£10.00|
The Benefits of becoming an Annual Ticket Holder
- Year-round entrance to Trentham Gardens
- NEW show your annual ticket at Trentham Monkey Forest to get £1 off a Monkey Forest ticket
- 20% discount for friends and family you bring with you, valid for members aged 16+ show your card with photo ID to redeem. Cannot be used 4 Nov-29 Mar
- £1 off per person accompanying an Annual Ticket Holder from 4 Nov - 29 Mar
- Privileged access via main entrance, enter one hour before usual opening times
- Discounts in selected shops and cafes in Trentham Shopping Village
- Plus Much More!
Upgrade your day ticket to an Annual Ticket
Have you visited Trentham Gardens as a day visitor and loved it so much you want to come again and again? You can use the cost of Garden day tickets against the purchase of an Annual Ticket in the same category e.g. Adult, Child, Concession or Disabled Person. If you have visited multiple times and want to use more than one day ticket you can, with the Annual Ticket being valid for 12 months from the date of the first day ticket purchased. Sorry - day tickets purchased with Tesco Days Out Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with the ticket upgrade scheme.
Buying an Annual Ticket as a Gift?
Annual Tickets make perfect gifts and come beautifully gift boxed with a Trentham branded gift. All you need is the person you’re buying the ticket for’s name and address. We issue a temporary ticket which they upgrade to Photo ID card on their first visit. Call 01782 646646 or visit Trentham Gardens Entrance. Transactions must include at least one ticket for a person aged 16+.
If you require any further information on Annual Tickets to Trentham Gardens please visit the Annual Ticket FAQ page or download the Annual Ticket Leaflet. Alternatively you can e-mail email@example.com with any questions or pop in to the Gardens Entrance where our friendly staff can give you all the information you need.