Our visitors say 'We're Good To Go'
We asked our visitors what they think about visiting The Trentham Estate.
Who better to tell you about our new measures to keep people safe, than our visitors?
See the video below:
What measures have we put in place?
- Pre-booking system to limit visitor numbers.
- Socially distanced queuing system at the Gardens entrance.
- One way system around the lake and Italian Gardens.
- Closure of areas where social distancing would be problematic - barefoot walk and maze.
- Social distancing markers in the Shopping Village.
- Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities.
- Regular cleaning on-site of toilets and touchpoints.
- Managing toilet facilities to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Staff issued with PPE and perspex screens where required.