St. Modwen Properties plc (“St. Modwen”) and Trentham Leisure Ltd are committed to ensuring that the continual guidance and instructions from Government bodies and industry committees is adopted and implemented to the highest standard across all our operations. This commitment to put people’s health and safety first, before anything else, is embedded into our Values. We will co-operate wherever appropriate with contractors, customers and other third parties to pursue our policy of safe working during and beyond the COVID-19 restrictions.
At The Trentham Estate, we have put in a number of measures to help keep our visitors safe, these include:
- Bookable online time slots, with a limited capacity, enabling visitors to maintain social distance.
- A spaced and numbered queuing system which allows for visitors to maintain a 2m gap from others in the queue.
- A one-way system around the lake.
- A new exit, via the bridge by the Garden Centre, which removes a 'pinch point' at the Gardens Entrance.
- We have closed areas where social distancing would be problematic, such as the Barefoot Walk and Maze.
- Staff have been issued with PPE, hand sanitiser and perspex screens are in place at the entrance.
You can read our full FAQs of reopening here.
Download the full St. Modwen Properties PLC Covid-19 H&S Management Policy.