Our visitors say 'We're Good To Go'
Friday, 09 October 2020
We asked our visitors what they think about visiting The Trentham Estate.
Who better to tell you about our new measures to keep people safe, than our visitors?
See the video below:
What measures have we put in place?
- Pre-booking system to limit visitor numbers.
- Socially distanced queuing system at the Gardens entrance.
- One way system around the lake and Italian Gardens.
- A new exit via the bridge by the garden centre - one way in and one way out.
- Closure of areas where social distancing would be problematic - playground, barefoot walk and maze.
- Social distancing markers in the Shopping Village.
- Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities.
- Regular cleaning on-site of toilets and touchpoints.
- Managing toilet facilities to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Staff issued with PPE and perspex screens where required.