We're Good To Go at The Trentham Estate
The Trentham Estate has acquired Visit England's Industry Standard mark to show we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines to keep our visitors safe.
With more leisure, hospitality and tourism businesses opening up, make sure to check what measures are in place to keep yourself and your family safe. #KnowBeforeYouGo
What does We're Good To Go mean?
Visit England's Industry Standard mark - We're Good To Go - shows we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
It gives our customers the confidence to book a visit knowing that we've put practical measures in place to aid social distancing and increase hygiene and cleanliness at our attraction.
Read more about the new Industry Standard Mark here.
What measures have we put in place?
- Pre-booking system to limit visitor numbers
- Socially distanced queuing system at the Gardens entrance
- One way system around the lake and Italian Gardens
- A new exit via the bridge by the garden centre - one way in and one way out
- Closure of areas where social distancing would be problematic - playground, barefoot walk and maze
- Social distancing markers in the Shopping Village
- Hand sanitising stations and handwashing facilities
- Regular cleaning on-site of toilets and touchpoints
- Managing toilet facilities to ensure social distancing is adhered to
- Staff issued with PPE and perspex screens where required