A spectacular fireworks event in Staffordshire
It’s almost time to decide where you will be enjoying a stunning firework display with your family and friends.
No longer are you satisfied with a small bonfire and a short spurt of fireworks – and that’s totally fine with us, because here’s what we have planned at the Trentham Estate November 2019:
Our bonfire event to remember includes:
- In keeping with the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, this year’s theme is “out of this world”.
- A huge bonfire situated in the beautiful Italian gardens
- A wide range of food options, including all of the restaurants and cafes on site, as well as some new and exciting additions (and of course there will be burgers and hot dogs)
- Fairground rides
Ticket information for this Staffordshire fireworks display can be found below:
|Find out more||Buy tickets now|
Friday 1st November
|Available at the Gardens Entrance only|
Saturday 2nd November
|Tickets Now Sold Out|
We look forward to seeing you at this spectacular firework display near Stoke.
Why visit us for your firework and bonfire event?
- We have many years’ experience in organising fireworks – we know what you want to see and we know how to deliver!
- Suitable for all the family. This is one of the most important parts of the event for us, as we want to make sure that absolutely everyone can come along and enjoy the experience. The event welcomes family member of all ages and the event is wheelchair/pushchair accessible.
- There’s free parking
- Located in the heart of the Midlands, we’re easy to get to from all surrounding areas:
- Located in Stoke-on-Trent, we’re easy to get to from surrounding areas, such as:
- Newcastle-under-Lyme - If you’re hoping to enjoy fireworks near Newcastle-under-Lyme, we’d love to see you at Trentham. You probably already know how to reach us, but visit the contact page to find our address.
- Wolverhampton - Reaching us from Wolverhampton is straightforward. Take the M6, exit at junction 15 and follow the signs for Trentham.
- Cannock and Rugeley - Follow the A51 to Stone Road/A34 in Stoke-on-Trent.