A magical Christmas Shopping experience in Staffordshire
A wintery chill has filled the air, the hat and gloves are on, and Christmas is just around the corner. As excitement for Christmas begins to build, the magic of Trentham’s Shopping Village is building too...
Every year, we make sure that visiting us at Christmas is truly wonderful. At Trentham, Christmas shopping is not a chaotic dash to the shops, or a forgettable online experience. See feel, taste, and try the gifts you’re buying for your friends and family at the best shopping experience in Staffordshire. Parking is free too, so there’s no need to worry about how much time you might need - take your time to wander through the streets of traditional timber lodges.
Shop local in Staffordshire this Christmas
Trentham’s Shopping Village is home to a number of family-run independent shops. These shops have an abundance of unique and unusual gifts for you to take home and put under your tree. In doing so, you’re also supporting local businesses in Stoke-on-Trent. We’re a fan of the “Just a Card” campaign - it aims to spread the message that all purchases, however small, are vital to the prosperity and survival of small businesses.
From festive foods, through to cosy winter fashions, and tasty Christmas tipples, our local retailers have it all. Ideal for Christmas gift shopping!
“This place is magic!”
As well as a delightful Christmas shopping experience, visit Trentham and enjoy:
- Traditional festivities - such as a glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate.
- Santa’s Animals - will you or the kids get to meet the snow lion?
- Boutique eateries for the foodies!
- Live music.
- Late night Christmas shopping opening hours on Wednesdays.
We also have some special Christmas events planned:
- Elf Adventure Challenge - our promise is that you’ll leave the Elf Adventure Challenge full of festive cheer! Perfect for families with children aged 2-10, the challenge involves festive themed games, music, and more. Tickets are £11.50 per person.
- The Christmas light switch on and Storybook Parade - marching alongside Santa will be our Children’s storybook parade where kids will have the opportunity to take pictures with their favourite characters. Share a hot chocolate with Snow White or dance the night away with the Mad Hatter - this is sure to be a night to remember. Put the 28th November in your diaries!
Late night Christmas shopping in Stoke-on-Trent
If you’re struggling to fit in the time to visit us during the day in the run up to Christmas, join us for late night Christmas Shopping on Wednesdays. Enjoy free parking and accessible shops. You might even want to stick around for dinner at one of the many restaurants at the Trentham Estate.
Late-night shopping times at Trentham Shopping Village
The shopping village opens until 8pm and the Garden Centre is open until 9pm during Wednesdays.
Merry Christmas from all of us at The Trentham Estate
We hope that you’re able to visit us this winter and enjoy the best Christmas shopping experience in Staffordshire.