Children can swing into action at the adventure playground, where there’s activities for tots to teens, all made from naturalistic materials.
Can you tackle the Altitude Tower in the adventure playground? Conquer the climbing wall and enjoy an exhilarating slide back down to earth.
Have fun on the assault course, take a leap on the zip wire, fly high on the swings, take the high jump, get creative in the sand pits, climb the nets and test your driving skills at the Young Drivers Zone (vehicles are suitable for children aged 5 and under).
Work is underway to bring exciting new play opportunities for our younger visitors. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during the works, which should be completed ahead of our peak season 2017.
Play Area development, we are creating an area specially for our younger visitors:
- replacing the climbing wall with a nest swing
- replacing the chain bridge with a toddlers seesaw and springy bees
- adding more cradle swings to reduce queuing
- creating a large sand play area with diggers and activity tower and sun screens and disabled access features
- adding more seating and natural play features.