Group Visits and Information
Trentham Gardens is the perfect place for a group visit
With discounted admission for groups of 12 or more paying guests, great benefits when booking in advance and enhanced experiences to make your trip more memorable, Trentham Gardens is the perfect place for trips out with clubs, associations and school or youth groups. Whether it’s a stroll around the award-winning Italian Gardens, a ramble around the lake and woodlands or an adventure in the playground, there’s plenty here to keep your group engaged and happy.
Benefits of Booking in a Group
- Discounted admission for groups of 12 or more paying visitors to the gardens
- The group organiser gets free admission to the gardens.
- Free all day coach parking, free admission to the gardens for coach drivers and all coach drivers receive a complimentary £5 food and beverage voucher.
Facilities for Groups
- Trentham Gardens are accessed on foot via Trentham Shopping Village, both venues are highly accessible to wheelchair users and even though it’s a massive site - there’s plenty of facilities and benches around for those with mobility issues.
- We have 17 cafes and restaurants on site so there’s plenty of choice to choose from when it comes to dining with groups.
Book Group Tickets Now
To book a trip to Trentham Gardens, or for additional information, call 01782 646 646, or e-mail email@example.com
Book a familiarisation visit
You can request a familiarisation pass for a maximum of two staff members to visit the gardens free of charge during our normal opening hours - Monday-Friday only. We do not allow weekend or school holiday visits. Please telephone 01782 646646 Monday-Friday between 10am-3pm to make arrangements.Book a familiarisation visit
How to get to Trentham Gardens
We are centrally located, easily reached by coach via dual carriageway and we’re less than 2 miles from J15 of the M6, making The Trentham Estate a brilliant alternative to a service station. There’s coach drop off points and ample free coach parking too.
Joint Group Ticket to Trentham Gardens and the World of Wedgwood
We’ve teamed up with the World of Wedgwood to offer you fantastic value joint attraction group tickets. The minimum group size is 12 to apply for group rates. Each joint ticket allows for one entrance to each attraction, on the same day.