Store Manager at Cadwaladers
10 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cadwaladers who are looking for a passionate, results driven Store Manager to run their cafe at Trentham Shopping Village.
The overall objective of the job is to manage the Cadwaladers team and resources to ensure that the sites profitability are maximised and that retail and food standards are achieved.
As a Store Manager at Cadwaladers you’ll be critical to the success of the store
- You will be focused on maximising sales, increasing profits and promoting fantastic customer experience.
- You’ll take ownership of your store, creating an experience that will meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- You’ll inspire your team, leading and developing them to achieve outstanding results through your experience, passion and resilience.
- You will lead by example by championing our core values as laid out in our mission statement
- Your customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding
Cadwaladers are looking for somebody who:
- Has previous experience of Managing a team in a customer facing environment
- Is passionate about Customer Service
- Is willing to take ownership of the business
- Has the motivation to drive the business forward in every way
- Has a management qualification or is working towards one
Who are Cadwaladers?
- We are an investors in people employer with a silver award
- We offer a very competitive salary with a management bonus scheme and a generous staff discount.
- We offer great opportunities to progress your career.
- We are an employer who values all employees and their ideas, the people are at the heart of our core values.
- We are happy to talk flexible working.
Job Type: Permanent
Required education: Diploma
- Management/Supervisory: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Barista: 1 year
Required licence or certification - Food Safety and Hygiene, Level 2