16 February 2017
We are looking for an organised, reliable and self-motivated Accounts Assistant to join the Trentham Estate accounts team.
- Reconciliation of Daily Bank Statements and report tenant receipts and Purchase Ledger payments to Head Office.
- Reconciliation of credit card payments.
- Collecting turnover information from tenants.
- Maintain time management system, inputting rotas, annual leave and sickness.
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and invoice coding using Qube. Previous knowledge of the sytem is not essential as training will be given.
- Any other reasonable request made by a manager or colleague to the employee to support the delivery of the business
Additional Duties (holiday cover)
- Cashing up daily takings and preparing paying in slips for cash collection agent.
- Change orders, preparing floats for our outdoor pursuits (boat and train) and Lakeside admissions.
- Issuing petty cash.
- Numerate with previous experience of cash handling.
- Experienced in a similar admin-based role.
- Computer literate, proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Previous accounts experience essential.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Type: Permanent - Part Time
Hours: 27.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm (with half hour lunch)
Salary: To be confirmed, dependent upon experience
The closing date for applications is the 10th March 2017.